Tuesday 26 April 2011

Beauty Heartst♥pper: Clinique All About Eyes.

I've had a long ♥ affair with Clinique. I think it's because I prefer products with little fragrance, more neutral. Being a Durbanite, I'm used to humidity that lands up on my face by the end of the day and for that reason I always try and get rid of the shine when I'm there. But now that I'm living in Cape Town, and especially now that it's officially winter, I find my skin dries out a lot. I tried All About Eyes for the first time this weekend and I love!

WHAT IT DOESN'T SAY IS THAT IT ALSO FIGHTS PIGMENTATION MARKS

AND A LITTLE TUB LIKE THIS WILL LAST YOU A GOOD 6 MONTHS

I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE SMELL - SO DELICIOUS

And so my ♥ affair with Clinique continues. I combine All About Eyes with the Dramatically Different Moisturiser (for dry skin) at night. You'll feel the difference in the morning, when you wake up sans the puffy-eye-effect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment