Monday 28 November 2011

My ♥ stopped at Skinny LaMinx.







I have been meaning to do a post on Skinny LaMinx for a while now. The brand belongs to Heather Moore, a very talented designer from Cape Town. She makes the most amazing fabrics and furniture. 

I love a scatter cushion more than most people, and choose cushions and fabrics very carefully. I think one or two stand out cushions in a lounge or bedroom can make the room. It's really not hard to see why this talented designer has been featured in a number of publications including Garden and Home and House and Leisure. Her prices are very reasonable and she gets the Heartstop stamp of approval for sure. 

Wander over here to visit her online store. 

* I love her birdy icon, and birds in design in general, my house looks a bit like an aviary at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment