Wednesday 27 June 2012

My ♥ stopped at Design Team Fabrics










This week has made me realise that there is a serious lack of nice fabric in Cape Town. It's so surprising because CT is such a 'designy city'. You get a lot of the same, and I'm going to be honest and say that many stores look like they're only selling curtain material from the 90's. But Design Team is different. I first came across their fabrics at Still Life home and decor and it was love at first sight. My home is scattered with beautiful pillows of theirs, the bunny and bicycle prints being my fave. 


The reason I started the search this week is because I want to cover a canvas in fabric. It's for the baby's room and it's above a bed. 


They have a stunning range of African and Nostalgic prints, if you feel like browsing, just go here.


All pics from Design Team's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment