Thursday 27 October 2011

My ♥ stopped at Puma Sakina.


I got an invite to the Puma Sakina event on Tuesday night and lemme tell you I was not disappointed!

First the low down:

Sakina M’sa has partnered with Puma to create 100 limited edition Grip bags, made completely from workers' overalls. The bag, pays homage to French workers and will be released worldwide. M’sa, whose company offers work opportunities for the unemployed, was one of the 2010 recipients of the Social Entrepreneur Award. 

I love a good story, or make that a story about good people in the world. Puma offered us ladies 45% off the items in the store, which naturally made my heart sing and I couldn't help but do a happy dance in the store. Which was completely overshadowed by an actual dance-off that took place for a fabulous prize. 

Now onto the snacks. Nothing makes me happier than a mini burger and I was definitely not one of those people standing around pretending they aren't starving at 6pm. And there were macaroons, an important addition to any modern day launch right? 

All in all a fabulous evening, filled with fabulous local 'celebs' and plebs (like me). Do invite us back Puma. Thanks.


Insert great music (via giant speaker)

iPad made an appearance (and Champers too)

1 of my many faves

Love a lady sneak!



Sakina exhibit A


You won me over with the Lindt Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment