Wednesday 19 October 2011

My ♥ stopped when I saw these photographs.










Deciding on a photographer for the wedding was super difficult. Even more difficult because I'm marrying someone who's been in front of the camera for 14 years. And then I discovered Eric Uys. He calls it "photo-journalism", I call it perfect. Obviously every wedding will have the obligatory posed photos and those are normally the ones your granny loves to hang in the hallway. But then you get the special photos when a moment is captured, when people aren't watching and the feeling of the day is suddenly right there with you again. We decided not to have a videographer, but instead spend more on the photographer. I look forward to posting our wedding pics for all of you to see :)


Visit Eric's blog here. He's truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment