Monday 25 July 2011

My ♥ stopped when I saw these teardrop earrings.




Have you noticed the shift back to teardrop earrings? They crept in slowly and now seem to be a permanent feature in the mags. The funny thing is I remember these from when I was little, being a child of the 80's. I remember big, gaudy, clip-ons that hung almost low enough to touch women's shoulder pads. And now they're back, but a lot less offensive than they used to be for some reason. I guess they work this time round because we've lost perms and oversized jackets but kept colour-blocking and tights. Funny how things come full circle. 


(pics from Polyvore)



4 comments:

  1. all 3 of them are beautiful!! it'd be hard to choose if i had to only pick one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! But I'd have to go with the green ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful find, love them all!

    LMM
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the jade tear-drop earrings... gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete