Friday 15 July 2011

my ♥ stopped when I saw this outfit.

It's Friday and so I thought I'd put together a little post on some of my favourite items at the moment. The weather is Cape Town has been amazing the last few days, sunny skies, temperatures reaching 26! In Winter! This kind of loveliness in Winter means that the sandals (at the back of my cupboard) got some unexpected show time, and I was reminded of how much I love Summer clothing. Jacket wearing can be a pain! Because once you get inside, you take it off. So the entire day is spent putting it on and taking it off.  Roll on Summer, I'm one pedicure away from being ready for you!




Top - Modekungen
Shorts - Thelure
Bangle - Castor and Pollux
Ring - Kenneth Jay
Sandals - Monsoon


Have a lovely (Summery) Friday everyone xxx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for the current summer days we've been having in CT

    ReplyDelete