Friday 9 September 2011

My ♥ stopped at Chandler House.



I don't know about you but I lurve a hot water bottle. I am convinced I am cold blooded, and I often get into bed wearing what looks like a rugby outfit, so many layers! I came across these beautiful 'hot water bottles' at Chandler House blog. Only they are sans water and avec grain! Yes grain! Say goodbye to thoughts of 3rd degree burns when you roll over in slumber. 



"So in Homage to Magritte – one of my favourite 20th Century Artists – I came up with a ‘grain sack’ in the form of a hot water bottle. Made from soft and lightly fluffy flannel, it is not only safer, but far more attractive than a conventional hot water bottle. Each sack comes with its own removable and washable cover which will in the future come in various designs"
Warms my heart.

(Pics from Chandler House)



No comments:

Post a Comment