Monday 26 September 2011

My ♥ stopped at Frieda's.




I hope you all had fabulous weekends. We went to a birthday at Frieda's on Bree. And I'm so glad we did! Frieda's has been around for a while, so I expected to see the old place I knew, but instead it's filled with new decor and has a completely new energy. It's been taken over by a charming New Zealander, who seems to be doing something right, because the place looks amazing. It's the type of place that is so intriguing that you find yourself noticing details throughout the night. There seems to be a mixture of paraphernalia (or travel paraphernalia) including dolls, vintage kitchen appliances and magical Chinese lanterns. I'm loving Frieda's, I'll definitely be back. 


(Find Frieda's in Bree Street, Cape Town.)

No comments:

Post a Comment