Thursday 23 February 2012

My ♥ stopped at Still Life.



Lunch times have become exploring times. I'm lucky enough to work in Kloof Street, which means I am so close to so many amazing stores. On a beautiful day, walking down Long Street and discovering new places to eat and shop is a must for myself and a few friends. We've formed a 'lunch club' and we make it our mission to taste everything Cape Town has to offer. Well Kloof Street has to offer for now. Yesterday we made our way down to Still Life on Long, to see owner Karen's new range. It doesn't disappoint! Faves include the multi-coloured babies and that GORG white cat (top right). She also boasts one of the biggest ranges of lampshades in CT, made with beautiful fabrics. 


I have to ration myself when venturing into Still Life and yesterday was punishment right before payday. There's something for every home in this store. You'll love it. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment