Thursday 9 February 2012

My ♥ stopped at Zara!

Want!

Off topic, don't her legs look Barbie-like?



LOVE!

Died and went to corporate heaven



Hello 90's nice to see you again


Every South African woman jumped for joy when she found out Zara was coming to SA. But when I found out it was opening in Sandton,  Johannesburg, my orginal YAY, turned into a yay. BUT! A little birdie on Twitter told me that Zara is coming to the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town - YAY! And if their new collection (above) is anything to go by, it's going to be my new favourite after work spot. I visited Zara in Bangkok recently and bought myself a gorgeous little leather jacket, which will remain in my cupboard unloved until winter. 


We love you Zara, and we're happy you're here.


(credits: Kim Gray, Shadders)

No comments:

Post a Comment