Saturday 14 May 2011

My ♥ stopped when I saw the butterfly clock.


Isn't it beautiful? I love the simplicity of it. I can imagine it would be a great feature in any modern house. I did a bit of digging and found out that the designer is a woman named Susanne Philippson. They're not cheap, but definitely worth it. You can get one here.

Blogger update:

I apologise that some of your comments have been removed from posts, this is due to Blogger being down last week. I have re-posted some of them. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful clock... maybe you will get one for a wedding gift? :-) Just popped over from your Bucket List on Being Brazen to say good luck with the wedding planning... I got married on Dec 17th 2001!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nat! What a lovely wedding gift it would be :) My grandparents got married on the 17th too, it's a very special date. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also popping in to say Hi from Being Brazen.
    That clock is just gorgeous, but ouch at the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sacha! Thanks for stopping by :) Yes very steep, a girl can only dream. Sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat: It's a beautiful clock... maybe you will get one for a wedding gift? :-) Just popped over from your Bucket List on Being Brazen to say good luck with the wedding planning... I got married on Dec 17th 2001!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sacha: I'm also popping in to say Hi from Being Brazen. That clock is just gorgeous, but ouch at the price

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog my friend. Your bucket list has inspired me to make one of my own. Keep it all coming. I love reading all your thoughts. Cant wait for the wedding in December. Julz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clock and the butterfly looks awesome. I think I'd also stop if I see the clock.

    ReplyDelete