Monday 23 May 2011

Jewellery Heartst♥pper: Collect Jewellery.







I absolutely adore Collect Jewellery, for obvious reasons! The pieces are extra feminine and handmade using traditional silversmithing techniques by owner, Julie Patterson. 

All pieces are produced in limited edition in sterling silver, vermeil gold and carefully selected gemstones. The designs draw on various inspirations: from vintage couture, fairytales, antique odds and ends to the 1930’s! - creating the COLLECT style of classical yet whimsical!

I can't decide which pieces are my favourite, it's a definite tie between the necklaces at the top and the heart ring at the bottom. I think the reason I love Collect is because the jewellery doesn't feel 'heavy', it feels lighthearted and spontaneous. The best part? It's made in my favourite city.

Go here and prepare to fall in love.

8 comments:

  1. Love Julie's jewellery too, I have one necklace so far! Think I need to add that little rabbit ring to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought name necklaces for myself and my four besties (currently living in Hawaii and Charleston, South Carolina). They love it and I am planning on buying the ring with the bunny. Beautiful pieces made by a beautiful woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bunny ring is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite stuff! Love the bunny ring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Collect! too - have one of the gorgeous name necklaces but definitely plan on adding the heart ring at the end of the post. p.s. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathryn! It's so nice to get feedback every now and then :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want that bunny on my finger right now.

    thanks for teasing Jeannie!:)
    lera

    ReplyDelete