Thursday 19 May 2011

My ♥ stopped when I saw these pics.



There are no words for how cute this is...


The last picture makes me think of my upcoming wedding. I don't think anyone can prepare you for all the planning that goes into one day. I always said I wouldn't be 'one of those girls' and I'm afraid to admit I might just be (one of those girls). It's so easy to get caught up in it. The emotion of it. There only a handful of really significant things that happen in this lifetime, and this for me is one of them. This is what I tell myself when trying to unpack why it is so important to get everything right. 




I love this photo, especially those gumboots. This pic tells the story of a wedding that probably didn't go as planned. But did. Those gumboots are superb. Because she is cool enough to wear them and love it. 


Two roads diverged in a wood and I
I took the one less travelled by
and that has made all the difference



After all, you are not the dress you wear on the day...



You are not the amount of guests you invite...




You are all the moments in-between. 


Pics from here.

3 comments: